Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Word of the Day .15.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

Word of the Day .15. Empty
PostSubject: Word of the Day .15.   Word of the Day .15. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Date- September 2nd, 2014
Word of the Day- Bow
Rules- Write or draw anything related to the word that involve your player character, his/her friends, and/or their Saurians~! Your entry can not be any longer than five hundred words.

Have fun~!
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

Word of the Day .15. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day .15.   Word of the Day .15. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:33 pm

"DynoRyder: '6:33 P.M.'"

Kieran blinked, blushing slightly, at the bright red object that was tied around his hands, body, neck, and tail. "C-Codex...?" He stuttered out, turning forest eyes, filled with confusion and embarrassment, towards crimson, filled with amusement and triumph. "W-why am I t-tied with a... a... b-bow...?!" He tried removing the red lace, only to prove it futile as it was tied rather tight around him.

"I got the lace as a gift for saving that one little girl, and I thought what better way to use it than this?" Codex smirked, eyes darkened and Kieran's gulped, whimpering a little as his ears lowered.

"U-untie me... C-Codex..."

"Hm... let me think about that." Codex pretended to look up in thought and Kieran managed a small glare, growling a little.

"Untie me!" He snapped, just a bit frightened, but also curious as to what Codex would do.

"Aw, but you look so cute, like this~" Codex trilled and Kieran blushed a darker color, looking away. The older Velon snickered and leaned down, kissing Kieran on the nose. "Call it my present for doing a very good job today in the rescue mission. And I'm not one to waste such precious gifts."

"B-bastard..." Kieran muttered, turning away and Codex laughed, pulling him back in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net

Word of the Day .15.
Page 1 of 1