Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Kieran sighs and shakes his head. "That's just it..." he stands up and looks around before settling his gaze on you. "How would I know that if I was just like Chief, or Raz, or Dalix?" He takes a deep breath and lets it out. "It's because of the glitch that I'm here, guiding you through the game. The glitch altered my Code and let me help each new player that joins Dyno-V. And... the glitch... it created my alter ego." He bites his lip, drawing blood and he wipes it off with his hand before looking away as he continued. "I'm not just different when you see me fight, I'm... a new person entirely. And that new person you see... his name is Codex... and he's..." Kieran trails off at this point, shaking slightly and he gulps before shakily continuing. "When I'm frightened and scared, or when I feel threatened, or when I face someone in battle... I... I switch into him." He explains before shaking his head and he adds, "look, my name is Kieran Codex," he turns towards you, "and... and because of this, I'm here now and I'm able to help you with your journey. Whether you like it or not. Because I can't leave, not like you. The glitch has been in the Codex line since my grandfather created the game." He sits back down and lowers his head, looking defeated. "I... I don't know what else to tell you, Saffron, I really don't."
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 pm

"...I don't know what to say...is there any way to fix you?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Saving...

-----

Kieran's head snaps up again, eyes wide, "F-fix me...?" He questions, and he turns away. "No." He sighs and looks down at his hands. "You should get some rest... your journey begins tomorrow." He says, climbing up to the net hanging in the corner and he lays in it, his tail hanging off the edge. "Good night, Saffron."

-----

Quest Completed: Codex
Experience Gained: 24

-----

Save Successful...

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Saffron sighed and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 pm

"Good morning, Saffron!" You wake up to an obnoxiously loud and cheery voice that you knew belonged to Kieran. Your senses are invaded by the smell of something fruity and you can hear a bag being set down on the ground. "Come on, sleeping beauty, you can't sleep all day. You have a journey to start and what not, you know?" It was obvious from the Velon's tone that he was grinning from... ear-to-ear... as the saying goes. And somehow, it crosses your mind how strange it is that he has ears; especially since every dinosaur you know of, including Velociraptors, don't have long fully ears that protrude from their head. At least, you're pretty sure they don't.

-----

Party Status
Saffron: (Lvl-2)
~Health- 120/120
~Mana- 130/130
~Stamina- 125/125

Kieran: (Lvl-5)
~Health- 220/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 200/200

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 pm

"ugh....5 more minutes.."
saffron slowly got up and yawned
"Where are we going again...?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Kieran chuckles and grabs something from the bag, tossing it to you. "Well, our first stop is Oren, the village on the other side of Clover Fields." He says, smiling. "You have your potions and your weapon is upgraded, so you're ready to set out whenever you want." He grins cheekily after. "I just hope you know you're not going to be able to shake me once you leave the gates of Goment. I'm staying with you every step of the way, got it?" He shrugs and looks down shyly. "I mean... well, I just... want to make sure you don't miss any steps or anything in the game." He blushes and looks up, frowning, worry shining in his eyes. "That is... if you'll let me..." he sighs, "you probably haven't forgiven me for whatever I did... and I don't blame you... but I really am sorry." He finally stops rambling, his blush darkening, and you're able to get in a word now if you chose to.
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:36 pm

saffron gave him a gentle smile and held out her hand
"Let's go then, partner."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Almost immediately happiness floods his forest gaze and he grins at you, nodding and shaking your hand. "Right~" he trills and then smirks. "Any questions?" He sticks his tongue out. "I've been called a walking cheat sheet by many of the other players; but just know that I'm not going to give you any tips and tricks to things around here. Okay?"

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:45 pm

"Well, first which way is Oren? Can we ever come back to Goment?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Kieran sighs and shakes his head. "Um... Oren is at the end of the fields, it'll take an hour or two to get there, depending on if we come across any Pyron that want to burn us again. We got to make sure to stay away from Stegonite if Pyron attack us; they get threatened easily and will want to do more than harm the Pyron." He pauses after and looks around, slumping slightly. "And no... we won't be able to come back to Goment. So, you should take a moment to say goodbye to everyone..." you notice he seems a bit reluctant to leave, though you could only guess why.
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:53 pm

"what...why can't we come back to goment??"
Saffron frowned
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Kieran frowns and turns away. "It's how the game goes, Saffron. Once you leave a town, mostly likely it'll be the last time you do. Goment is just one of the many that you can't come back too. But don't worry, there's a good chance you'll see some of the characters here at other villages in the future." He explains, giving a half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 pm

"...Let me say goodbye first?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Kieran smiles sadly at you and nods his head, "okay." He says and then sighs again, running his hand through his feathers. "Be sure you have everything you need first, and then make your way to the gate once you've said your goodbye's. I'll be waiting for you there." He added and then looked towards the Chief's hut, a little downtrodden, before making his way over there.

You notice Raz sitting on the edge of one of the hay barrels and you realize that Kieran was going to say goodbye to the other Dinaurian.

-----

Quest Accepted: Saying Farewell
Speak to Siri at the Healer's hut
Speak to Liah at the Blacksmith's hut
Speak to Dalix at the Stables
Speak to Chief Vinx at the Chief's hut

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Saffron decided to see Siri first and headed to her hut
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:51 pm

This Game has been Discontinued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Saffron
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6