Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Lexie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:14 pm

The Chief clears his throat when you walk over and Kieran lowers his head, looking away. He seems disheartened, and for some reason, you can't help but get the feeling that he knows something you don't. "Now, I know you must be ready to get back to your journey, but... I must ask a favor of you. Our Village Messenger, Celti, has gone away on a small trip to Oren to deliver supplies to a dear friend of mine, but he was supposed to be back last night and I'm afraid he hasn't returned yet. It can get very dangerous out in the fields at night, and I fear for his safety." He says sadly, frowning. "Can I ask you to go look for him?"
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:46 am

Lexie concern grows. "Yes, I would love to help find him." Lexie says eagerly, "I won't leave on my journey until we find him, I promise." she tells the Chief. Inside she couldn't wait to help out and find the missing Messenger. She started to shift slightly on her feet as she becomes more and more concerned.
Back to top Go down

"Start" Lexie
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4